Back in 1988 a self loathing old white broad penned “the most globally cited” examples of white privilege. Twenty-six of them to be exact.
They are all, thoroughly stupid.
7 thru 9 below:
7. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
Here is an example of children before adults start pointing out their own biased notions on race.
Here is an example of a child after adults start pointing out their own biased notions on race.
Ever wonder what would happen if the media and teachers unions stopped obsessing about race? Two things would happen sooner rather than later.
- Kids would at least have a fighting chance at growing up color blind.
- The democrat socialist would be deprived of their go-to weapon used to stay in power. Presenting themselves as the sole savior to the poor victim class that’s too stupid to take care of themselves.
But it’s racist to point this out… so they say.
You know who’s race isn’t represented enough? Neanderthals.
If it weren’t for them, we wouldn’t have learned that fire can keep your nuggets from freezing and a tidy cave is way more gooder than a messy one.
8. If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
Sure Peggy, ‘Murica is ripe with self loathers just like you. But, there are plenty of publishers that cater only to blacks making their opportunities equal to, or greater than yours at having farkakta swill published.
Is “white privilege” in publishing really a problem?
Or is it just a way for democrat socialist to keep us at each others throats?
9. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods that fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser’s shop and find someone who can cut my hair.
Sweet baby Moses, was life really that different in 1988?
You can’t shop for music, food, automobiles, whoopie cushions, cell service, apartments, cat litter or a hair braiding hairdresser these days without seeing some variation of this youth role model:
Or this completely appropriate role model for young ladies:
If 1988 society was actually like (it wasn’t) the one described by Peggy McIntosh, then the horrible scourge of so called “white privilege” must be gone.
Now comes the work of simply erasing anything remaining that’s “white”.
A nation run by the same folks that run Chicago?